Be a Blog or Devo Contributor
Sharing our experiences can bring us closer to each other and closer to the Lord. Whether you've encountered God on your Target run or learned a life lesson from your cat, this is a place to share your story. Contribute a blog or devo post, and help us foster community.
Blog and Devo Guidelines
- Keep your submission under 800 words.
- All submissions should hit at least 1 of the 6 winning strategies of Sheologie:
- Encourage biblical responsibility (if one falls, we all fall).
- Discover God-given identity (the art of being female).
- Practice responsible stewardship (use resources wisely).
- Foster community (a place to love and be loved).
- Create a contagious culture (maximize influence with relevant content).
- Provide practical growth steps (help women take the next step).
All submissions will be reviewed by an editor for content accuracy including grammatical and biblical. All minor edits are at the discretion of the editor.
If you are contacted by the editor with edit requests, you will have 1 week to respond, or we will move forward with other submissions. If you miss your window, we encourage you to resubmit in the next open submission period.
During the open submission period, the first 100 submissions will be reviewed for that month's posting. Any submissions after the first 100 will be reviewed the following month.
Our aim is to have varying voices from all backgrounds with different writing styles to provide a variety of content. If too many of the same topics/styles are submitted, the first submissions that came in will have priority. We may hold any postings that are left for future months' postings.
If this sounds good, sign up using the form below to become either a blog or devo contributor!